COVID-19 Update – Chinatown London
From Monday 17th May you are able to:
- Eat and drink in Chinatown at restaurants, cafes and bars that have indoor seating and outdoor tables available – see our guide to eating and drinking indoors for inspiration.
- Shop at non-essential retail shops such as House of Spells, P2B Beauty and Guanghwa Bookshop.
- Enjoy takeaway food and drink at our communal outdoor Chinatown London tables in Newport Place.
- Order in to eat at home through click & collect, delivery or takeaway – see our guide for Chinatown delivery options.
- Shop for your food staples and essentials at supermarkets such as SeeWoo, New Loon Moon, Lucky Foods, Loon Fung and Oseyo.
What you need to know before travelling to Chinatown
We advise checking respective restaurant and venue websites for the most up to date information on opening times and to make reservations.
All venues will be following Government COVID guidelines, which means:
- PPE (face coverings) and social distancing will be in use. Please don’t forget your mask if you’re planning on eating or shopping.
- Indoor and outdoor table service.
- Maximum of 2 households and a group no larger than 6 people per restaurant booking or table indoors.
- Maximum of 30 people per restaurant booking or table outdoors.
Hand sanitising stations are also dotted throughout Chinatown and are available for visitors to use.
Tag us in your Instagram snaps using @chinatownlondon to share your first meals back in Chinatown again – we’ll be sharing our favourites!< Go Back To News & Promotions