Marcella Chan ContemPLATE print prize draw
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions:
- Open to UK residents aged 18 and over except employees of Shaftesbury PLC (the Promoter) and their immediate families, the promoter’s advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the prize draw.
- No purchase or fee necessary. To participate, users must share their own food photographs on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook social media platforms, and ensure that they tag @ChinatownLondon and include the hashtags #RawToRecipe in the post or tweet.
- All entrants submitting a valid entry form will be entered in the prize draw.
- The start date for this prize draw is 09.07.19 and the closing date is 23.59 on 31.07.2019. Any entries received after the closing date will not be accepted or entered into the draw.
- Prizes are as stated, are not transferable and cannot be substituted for a cash alternative.
- No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions. One entry per person.
- By entering the prize draw, the entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material relating to this prize draw.
- The winners will be the first three entries drawn at random.
- The Winners will be notified via Twitter, Facebook or Instagram within ten 10 working days after the closing date. The Winners have five 5 working days to respond in full. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to an alternative winner selected from all remaining entries in the prize draw.
- Winners will be asked for an appropriate postal address for the prize to be posted to within 28 days of the date of validation of their claim.
- By entering the prize draw, the winner(s) agree to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize draw, including being featured on the Promoter’s website.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize draw, except with the winners.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions. Spammers will be disqualified.
- The Promoter will not accept responsibility for loss through technical fault, incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
- Whilst the Promoter will take all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of all information and printed matter concerning the Prize Draw, they cannot accept liability for any inaccuracies or changes.
- The Promoter is Shaftesbury PLC, 22 Ganton Street, Carnaby, London, W1F 7FD.
- The Promoter reserves the right to suspend this prize draw or amend the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Shaftesbury PLC and not to any other party.
Individual Giveaway Terms & Conditions
One Marcella print, which will be a copy of one her artworks displayed at the ContemPLATE exhibition.
- The design in question will be one of the artworks selected at random.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
< Go Back To Uncategorized