Dumpling Day Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
Dumpling Day Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Open to UK residents aged 18 and over except employees of Shaftesbury PLC (the Promoter) and their immediate families, the Promoter’s advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the prize draw.
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase or fee is necessary. Enter by posting a picture of dumplings in Chinatown London on Instagram and tagging in @chinatownlondon #1800YearsOfDumplings.
- Any entries received after the closing date will not be accepted or entered into the draw.
- Details of the prizes available in the prize draw will be provided at Chinatown.co.uk whilst the draw is running. The Promoter reserves the right to award alternative prizes of equal or greater value, in the event that the advertised prizes become unavailable for any reason. Prizes are as stated, are not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be substituted for a cash alternative.
- No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions. One entry per person.
- By entering the prize draw, the entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material relating to this prize draw.
- The winner(s) will be the first entry drawn at random.
- Winners will be notified by email within ten (10) working days after the closing date. Winners have five (5) working days to respond in full to the email. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to an alternative winner selected from all remaining entries in the prize draw.
- Winners must collect their prize or will receive their prize by post or email within 28 days of being notified of their win.
- Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw.
- The Promoter’s decision regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize draw, except with the winners.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions. Spammers will be disqualified.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter or its agents will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winter or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The Promoter will not accept responsibility for loss through technical fault, incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
- Whilst the Promoter will take all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of all information and printed matter concerning the prize draw, they cannot accept liability for any inaccuracies or changes.
- The Promoter is Shaftesbury PLC, 22 Ganton Street, Carnaby, London W1F 7FD.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or suspend this prize draw or amend the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- These terms and conditions and any prize draw shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Individual T’s & C’s
- All entries must be received by 23.59 on 3 October 2018
- Only one entry per social account.
- The winner will be contacted via direct message. The winner will have 5 days to reply, after which another winner will be drawn at random and notified.
- Prize non-transferable. No cash alternatives.
- The winner will be given a voucher for the value of £100 to spend on a dumpling feast at a Chinatown London restaurant.
- Value must be used in one sitting for a maximum of 4 people. Anything over the value of £100 must be paid for seperately.
- To claim the prize, a table at the restaurant must be booked in advance
- We reserve the right to: (i) cancel this offer; (ii) refuse to allow any individual to participate in the offer; (iii) amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.