2021 Chinese New Year Campaign Weibo Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
2021 Chinese new year campaign Weibo Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- Open to individuals aged eighteen and over except employees of Shaftesbury Chinatown PLC (the “Promoter”) or any companies within the Shaftesbury group, their immediate families, the Promoter’s advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the prize draw.
- The prize draw is free to enter and requires no purchase nor fee. To participate, users must follow the 伦敦中国城 Weibo account and, on their own personal feed, repost the campaign prize draw post originally posted by 伦敦中国城 Weibo account, and tag @伦敦中国城.
- Any entries received after 12:00 GMT, 28th February 2021 (the “Closing Date”) will neither be accepted nor entered into the prize draw.
- Details of the prizes available in the prize draw will be provided on the 伦敦中国城 Weibo account whilst the prize draw is running. The Promoter reserves the right to award alternative prizes of equal or greater value in the event that the advertised prizes become unavailable for any reason. Prizes are as stated; they are neither exchangeable nor transferable and cannot be substituted for a cash alternative.
- No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or computer-generated applications will be accepted in the prize draw. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions. Only one entry per social account is permitted.
- By entering the prize draw, the entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material relating to this prize draw.
- The winner will be the first two entries drawn at random.
- Using the Weibo username provided when the user entered the prize draw, the winner will be notified via Weibo private message on the 28th February 2021. The winner must respond to this message within 3 days, after this time, the prize will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to cancel the unclaimed prize.
- By entering the prize draw, the winner agrees to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize draw, including being featured on the Promoter’s website and social channels, including Weibo, Instagram and Facebook. The winner’ consent to their full name, social media handle and/or photograph being used for this purpose.
- The Promoter’s decision regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence from the Promoter will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize draw, except with the winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions. Any spammers will be disqualified.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter or its agents will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The Promoter will not accept responsibility for loss through technical fault, incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
- Whilst the Promoter will take all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of all information and printed matter concerning the prize draw, they cannot accept liability for any inaccuracies or changes.
- The Promoter is Shaftesbury Chinatown PLC, 22 Ganton Street, Carnaby, London, W1F 7FD (company registration number: 02213147).
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or suspend this prize draw or amend the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- These terms and conditions and this prize draw shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Weibo, WeChat, or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Shaftesbury Chinatown PLC and not to any other party.
- Shaftesbury Chinatown PLC reserves the right to: (i) cancel this offer; (ii) refuse to allow any individual to participate in the offer; (iii) amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- The prizes are valid until 28th February 2022 after which the prizes will not be valid.
Individual Giveaway Terms & Conditions
- All entries must be received by 12:00 GMT on the 28th February 2021 and the winners will be announced on the 28th February 2021.
- Only one entry per social account is permitted.
- The winners will be contacted via private message on Weibo.
- To claim the prize, the winners must submit their contact number in the Weibo private message conversation we begin with them within 3 days. If no information is submitted within 3 days of receiving the private message, the prize will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to cancel the unclaimed prize.
- The prize is non-transferable. No cash alternatives.
- The two randomly chosen winners will receive a Chinatown London £50 gift Voucher for Seewoo in Chinatown London.
- When redeeming a voucher, if the total of the bill or purchase is below the value of the voucher, no change is given and the voucher cannot be split across multiple bookings or bills.
- The coupons are valid to be redeemed by 28th February 2022.
- The vouchers can be donated to another individual if the winner cannot redeem the prize themselves. To do this, the winner must notify the person they will be donating the prize to, providing us with their contact details. After we have contacted this individual and they have redeemed the prize, we will delete their contact information from our record and they shall not receive any marketing communications from us in accordance with GDPR.
- The voucher is not valid for any deliveries.
- The Promoter reserves the right to: (i) cancel this offer; (ii) refuse to allow any individual to participate in the offer; (iii) amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.