Chinatown Ganbei Campaign Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Open to anyone aged 18 and over except employees of Shaftesbury PLC (the Promoter) and their immediate families, the promoter’s advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the prize draw.
- No purchase or fee necessary. To participate, users must follow Chinatown official Weibo account and share their pictures on Weibo with the Hashtag #就要一起晒. All entrants submitting a valid entry form will be entered in the prize draw.
- The start date for this prize draw is 28.09.2018 and the closing date is 23.59 on 18.10.2018. Any entries received after the closing date will not be accepted or entered into the draw.
- Details of the prizes available in the prize draw will be decided by the participant restaurants. The Promoter reserves the right to award alternative prizes of equal or greater value, in the event that the advertised prizes become unavailable for any reason. Prizes are as stated, are not transferable and cannot be substituted for a cash alternative.
- No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions. One entry per person.
- By entering the prize draw, the entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material relating to this prize draw.
- The winner(s) will be the first entry drawn at random.
- Winners will be notified by Chinatown’s official Weibo and WeChat within ten (10) working days after the closing date. Winners have five (5) working days to respond. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to an alternative winner selected from all remaining entries in the prize draw.
- Winners will receive their prize via email within 28 days of the date of validation of their claim.
- By entering the prize draw, the winner(s) agree to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize draw, including being featured on the Promoter’s website, Weibo and WeChat.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize draw, except with the winners.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions. Spammers will be disqualified.
- The Promoter will not accept responsibility for loss through technical fault, incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
- Whilst the Promoter will take all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of all information and printed matter concerning the Prize Draw, they cannot accept liability for any inaccuracies or changes.
- The Promoter is Shaftesbury PLC, 22 Ganton Street, Carnaby, London, W1F 7FD.
- The Promoter reserves the right to suspend this prize draw or amend the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Individual Terms & Conditions
Prizes available: Bubblewrap 5 free vouchers for any Bubblewrap under £6.99
Prizes available: RoRo 5 free vouchers
Prizes available: Guo C 100 5 free vouchers for any dessert under £8.00
Prizes available: Tsujiri 5 free vouchers
Prizes available: Yifang 5 free vouchers (Exclude Black Sugar products)
1. All entries must be received by 23.59 on 18th October 2018
2. Only one entry per Weibo account.
3. Only one prize per winner, drawn at random.
4. The winner(s) will be contacted via direct message. The winner(s) will have 5 (five) working days to reply, after which another winner will be drawn at random and notified.
5. Prize non-transferable. No cash alternatives.
6. We reserve the right to: (i) cancel this offer; (ii) refuse to allow any individual to participate in the offer; (iii) amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.<返回