Chinatown is back video WeChat Prize Draw Campaign Terms and Conditions
Video WeChat Prize Draw Campaign Terms and Conditions
- Open to individuals aged eighteen and over except employees of Shaftesbury Chinatown PLC (the “Promoter”) or any companies within the Shaftesbury group, their immediate families, the Promoter’s advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the prize draw.
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase or fee is necessary. To participate, users must follow the 伦敦中国城 WeChat (“WeChat”) account, share the campaign video prize draw WeChat Article (“Article”) on user’s WeChat Moments, take a screenshot of the shared Article (“Screenshot”), send the Screenshot to the 伦敦中国城 WeChat account via private message with user’s contact details
- Any entries received after 23:00 BST, 27 August 2020 will neither be accepted nor entered into the draw.
- Details of the prizes available in the prize draw will be provided on the 伦敦中国城 WeChat account whilst the draw is running. The Promoter reserves the right to award alternative prizes of equal or greater value in the event that the advertised prizes become unavailable for any reason. Prizes are as stated, are not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be substituted for a cash alternative.
- No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or computer-generated applications will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions. Only one entry per social account is permitted.
- By entering the prize draw, the entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material relating to this prize draw.
- The winner(s) will be the first two entries drawn at random.
- Using the contact details provided when the user entered the prize draw, winners will be notified on the 28 August 2020. The winners must respond to this message within 3 days, after this time, the prize will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to cancel the unclaimed prize.
- The prize is only valid if pre-booked through Chinatown London.
- By entering the prize draw, the winners agree to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize draw, including being featured on the Promoter’s website and social channels, including Weibo, Instagram and Facebook. The winners’ consent to their full name, social media handle and/or photograph being used for this purpose.
- The Promoter’s decision regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize draw, except with the winners.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions. Any spammers will be disqualified.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter or its agents will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winners or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The Promoter will not accept responsibility for loss through technical fault, incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
- Whilst the Promoter will take all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of all information and printed matter concerning the prize draw, they cannot accept liability for any inaccuracies or changes.
- The Promoter is Shaftesbury Chinatown PLC, 22 Ganton Street, Carnaby, London, W1F 7FD (company registration number: 02213147).
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or suspend this prize draw or amend the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- These terms and conditions and any prize draw shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Entrants to the prize draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Weibo, WeChat, or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Shaftesbury Chinatown PLC and not to any other party.
- Shaftesbury Chinatown PLC reserves the right to: (i) cancel this offer; (ii) refuse to allow any individual to participate in the offer; (iii) amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- The prizes are valid from until 31 October 2020 after which the prizes will not be valid.
Individual Giveaway Terms & Conditions
- All entries must be received by 23:00 BST on the 27 August 2020 and the winners will be notified through email by 23:00 BST on the 28 August 2020.
- Only one entry per social account is permitted.
- The winners will be contacted via the contact details they provided when entering the prize draw
- To claim the prize, the winners must respond to the message notifying the winner within 3 days. If no response is received within 3 days of receiving the winning notification message, the prize will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to cancel the unclaimed prize.
- The prize is non-transferable. No cash alternatives.
- The 2 randomly chosen winners will each receive a Chinatown London voucher for the value of £50, valid at the following place options:
1.Seewoo,18-20 Lisle St, West End, London WC2H 7BA
2.Jinli, 4 Leicester St, West End, London WC2H 7BL
3.Meet Fresh + Happy Lemon
100 Shaftesbury Ave, West End, London W1D 5EE, UK
24A Newport Ct, West End, London WC2H 7JS
4.Bun house, 6-27 Lisle St, West End, London WC2H 7BA
5.Cuppacha + Taiyakiya
Newport Ct, West End, London WC2H 7JS
20 Newport Ct, West End, London WC2H 7PR
- When redeeming a voucher, if the total of the bill or purchase is below the value of the voucher, no change is given and the voucher cannot be split across multiple bookings or bills, with the exception of option 3 and option 5. For option 3 and option 5, bookings may be split into no more than 2 bookings or bills, and if the combined total value of the 2 bills or purchases is under the value of the voucher, no change is given and cannot be used for any further transactions.
- The coupons are valid to be redeemed by 31 October 2020.
- The voucher is not valid for any deliveries.
- The Promoter reserves the right to: (i) cancel this offer; (ii) refuse to allow any individual to participate in the offer; (iii) amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.