Christmas campaign Weibo Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
Christmas campaign Weibo Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- Open to individuals aged eighteen and over except employees of Shaftesbury Chinatown PLC (the “Promoter”) or any companies within the Shaftesbury group, their immediate families, the Promoter’s advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the prize draw.
- The prize draw is free to enter and requires no purchase nor fee. The Prize Draw comprises of 25 Individual Giveaways, which correspond to 25 different Prize Draw Posts. To participate in one of the Individual Giveaways, the user must follow the 伦敦中国城 Weibo account and, on their own personal feed, repost the Individual Giveaway Prize Draw Post originally posted by 伦敦中国城 Weibo account, and tag @伦敦中国城.
- One Individual Giveaway Prize Draw Post will be posted each day, beginning on 1st December 2020 until the last post on 25 December 2020. All entries for each Individual Giveaway must be received within 12 days of the date the corresponding Prize Draw was posted on (the “Closing Date”). Any entries received after 12 days from the date of post, will neither be accepted nor entered into the prize draw.
- Details of the prizes available in the prize draw will be provided on the 伦敦中国城 Weibo account whilst the prize draw is running. The Promoter reserves the right to award alternative prizes of equal or greater value in the event that the advertised prizes become unavailable for any reason. Prizes are as stated; they are neither exchangeable nor transferable and cannot be substituted for a cash alternative.
- No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or computer-generated applications will be accepted in the prize draw. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions. Only one entry per social account is permitted.
- By entering the prize draw, the entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material relating to this prize draw.
- The twenty-five (25) winners will be the first entry drawn at random.
- Using the Weibo username provided when the user entered the prize draw, winner will be notified via Weibo private message 12 days after the Prize Draw post. The winner must respond to this message within 3 days, after this time, the prize will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to cancel the unclaimed prize.
- By entering the prize draw, the winner agrees to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize draw, including being featured on the Promoter’s website and social channels, including Weibo, Instagram and Facebook. The winner’ consent to their full name, social media handle and/or photograph being used for this purpose.
- The Promoter’s decision regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence from the Promoter will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize draw, except with the winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions. Any spammers will be disqualified.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter or its agents will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The Promoter will not accept responsibility for loss through technical fault, incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
- Whilst the Promoter will take all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of all information and printed matter concerning the prize draw, they cannot accept liability for any inaccuracies or changes.
- The Promoter is Shaftesbury Chinatown PLC, 22 Ganton Street, Carnaby, London, W1F 7FD (company registration number: 02213147).
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or suspend this prize draw or amend the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- These terms and conditions and this prize draw shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Weibo, WeChat, or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Shaftesbury Chinatown PLC and not to any other party.
- Shaftesbury Chinatown PLC reserves the right to: (i) cancel this offer; (ii) refuse to allow any individual to participate in the offer; (iii) amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- The prizes are valid until 31st March 2021 after which the prizes will not be valid.
Individual Giveaway Terms & Conditions
- The Prize Draw comprises of 25 Individual Giveaways, which correspond to 25 different Prize Draw Posts. To participate in one of the Individual Giveaways, the user must follow the 伦敦中国城 Weibo account and, on their own personal feed, repost the Individual Giveaway Prize Draw Post originally posted by 伦敦中国城 Weibo account, and tag @伦敦中国城.
- A user may participate in each of the 25 Individual Giveaways.
- One prize draw post will be posted each day, beginning on 1st December 2020 until the last post on 25 December 2020.
- All entries for each Individual Giveaway Prize Draw Post must be received within 12 days of the date related to that particular Individual Giveaway Prize Draw Post was posted on 伦敦中国城 Weibo account. The winner for each Individual Giveaway will be announced 12 days after the date the Individual Giveaway Prize Draw Post was posted on 伦敦中国城 Weibo account.
- The winner will be contacted via private message on Weibo.
- To claim the prize, the winner must submit their contact number in the Weibo private message conversation we begin with them within 3 days. If no information is submitted within 3 days of receiving the private message, the prize will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to cancel the unclaimed prize.
- The prize is non-transferable. No cash alternatives.
- The Twenty-Five (25) randomly chosen winners will each receive one Chinatown London gift from the following:
1)House special grilled sea bass with chilli sauce from Jinli, 4 Leicester St, West End, London WC2H 7BL
2)Mochi Cheese Tea and Matcha Basque Cheesecake from TSUJIRI, 33 Newport Ct, West End, London WC2H 7PQ
3)1 hour experience voucher from Wanyoo, 77-79 Charing Cross Rd, London WC2H 0NE, UK
4)1 bun from Bun House, 26-27 Lisle St, West End, London WC2H 7BA
5)1 xiaolongbao from Dumplings’ Legend, 5-16 Gerrard St, West End, London W1D 6JE
6)£10 gift card from House of Spells London,69-71 Charing Cross Rd, West End, London WC2H 0NE
7)Taro Ball No.4 from Meet Fresh, 100 Shaftesbury Ave, West End, London W1D 5EE
8)One sweet and one savoury Taiyaki from Taiyakiya, 20 Newport Ct, West End, London WC2H 7PR
9)2 bundles *(One egg tart + one wife cake + one Chasiu cake) from Bake, 9 Wardour St, Chinatown, London W1D 6PF
10)One Singapore Laksa and one hainanese chicken rice from C & R Cafe Restaurant, 4-5 Rupert Ct, West End, London W1D 6DY
11)2 Bubblewrap from combo menu of Bubblewrap Waffle,24 Wardour St, West End, London W1D 6QJ
12)2 Bubble tea from Cuppacha, 23 Newport Ct, West End, London WC2H 7JS
13)One bubble tea from Chatime, 4 Gerrard St, West End, London W1D 5AP
14)2 one hour KTV experience voucher from Plum Valley, 20 Gerrard St, West End, London W1D 6JQ
15)2 buns from Leong’s Legend, 39 Gerrard St, West End, London W1D 5QD
16)1 Shin ramen and 1 Aloe drink from Oseyo Soho, 73-75 Charing Cross Rd, West End, London WC2H 0NE
17)2 tote Chinatown tote bags
9. When redeeming a voucher, if the total of the bill or purchase is below the value of the voucher, no change is given and the voucher cannot be split across multiple bookings or bills, with the exception of option 3 and option 13.
10. The coupons are valid to be redeemed by 31st March 2021.
11. The voucher is not valid for any deliveries.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to: (i) cancel this offer; (ii) refuse to allow any individual to participate in the offer; (iii) amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.