Golden Week Weibo Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
Golden Week Weibo Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- Open to UK residents aged 18 and over except employees of Shaftesbury PLC (the “Promoter”) and their immediate families, the Promoter’s advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the prize draw.
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase or fee is necessary. To participate, users must follow the 伦敦中国城 Weibo account, repost and comment on the Golden Week post.
- Any entries received after the closing date will neither be accepted nor entered into the draw.
- Details of the prizes available in the prize draw will be provided on the 伦敦中国城 Weibo account whilst the draw is running. The Promoter reserves the right to award alternative prizes of equal or greater value in the event that the advertised prizes become unavailable for any reason. Prizes are as stated, are not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be substituted for a cash alternative.
- No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or computer-generated applications will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions. One entry per person.
- By entering the prize draw, the entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material relating to this prize draw.
- The 2 winners will be chosen from the first entry drawn at random.
- The winners will be notified automatically by the Weibo Prize draw system (@微博抽奖平台) within one (1) day after the closing date. Winners have five (5) days to respond by sending 伦敦中国城 Weibo a message with their contact information in order to claim the prize. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to an alternative winner selected from all remaining entries in the prize draw.
- Winners will receive their prize via email or private message within two (2) days of responding to the notification of their win.
- By entering the prize draw, the winners agree to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize draw, including being featured on the Promoter’s website and social channels. The winners’ consent to their full name, social media handle and/or photograph being used for this purpose.
- The Promoter’s decision regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize draw, except with the winners.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions. Spammers will be disqualified.
- Insofar as it is permitted by law, the Promoter or its agents will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winners or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The Promoter will not accept responsibility for loss through technical fault, incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
- Whilst the Promoter will take all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of all information and printed matter concerning the prize draw, they cannot accept liability for any inaccuracies or changes.
- The Promoter is Shaftesbury PLC, 22 Ganton Street, Carnaby, London W1F 7FD.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or suspend this prize draw or amend the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- These terms and conditions and any prize draw shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Weibo, WeChat, or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Shaftesbury PLC and not to any other party.
Individual Giveaway Terms & Conditions
- All entries must be received by 23:00 BST on 20.10.2019
- Only one entry per social account.
- The winners will be contacted via private message on Weibo. The winner(s) will have five (5) days to reply to this message with their contact information, after which another winner will be drawn at random and notified.
- The prize is non-transferable. No cash alternatives.
- Each winner will receive the value of £200 worth of travel vouchers from Ctrip. The Ctrip voucher will be valid from the day the voucher is sent to the winner until 30.04.2020.
- We reserve the right to: (i) cancel this offer; (ii) refuse to allow any individual to participate in the offer; (iii) amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.