Mid-autumn Festival WeChat Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- Open to UK residents aged 18 and over except employees of Shaftesbury PLC (the “Promoter”) and their immediate families, the Promoter’s advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the prize draw.
- The prize draw is free to enter and requires no purchase nor fee. To participate, users must follow the 伦敦中国城 WeChat account, enter the prize draw page via QR code embedded in the Mid-autumn Festival post.
- Any entries received after the closing date will neither be accepted nor entered into the draw.
- Details of the prizes available in the prize draw will be provided on the 伦敦中国城 WeChat account whilst the draw is running. The Promoter reserves the right to award alternative prizes of equal or greater value in the event that the advertised prizes become unavailable for any reason. Prizes are as stated; they are neither exchangeable nor transferable and cannot be substituted for a cash alternative.
- No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or computer-generated applications will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions. One entry per person.
- By entering the prize draw, the entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material relating to this prize draw.
- The 20 winners will be chosen at random.
- The winners will be notified immediately after entry. The winners will then receive a redemption code automatically. If the prize is unclaimed after 15.09.2019, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to cancel the unclaimed prize.
- By entering the prize draw, the winners agree to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize draw, including being featured on the Promoter’s website and social channels. The winners’ consent to their full name, social media handle and/or photograph being used for this purpose.
- The Promoter’s decision regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize draw, except with the winners.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions. Spammers will be disqualified.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter or its agents will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winners or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The Promoter will not accept responsibility for loss through technical fault, incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
- Whilst the Promoter will take all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of all information and printed matter concerning the prize draw, they cannot accept liability for any inaccuracies or changes.
- The Promoter is Shaftesbury PLC, 22 Ganton Street, Carnaby, London W1F 7FD.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or suspend this prize draw or amend the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- These terms and conditions and any prize draw shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Weibo, WeChat, or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Shaftesbury PLC and not to any other party.
Individual Giveaway Terms & Conditions
- The prize draw page will be expired by 23:00 UK Time on 15.09.2019.
- Only one entry per social account.
- The prize is non-transferable. No cash alternatives.
- The winners will receive a mooncake gift.
- The gifts can be collected at
- See Woo (18-20 Lisle St, London WC2H 7BA) to redeem the prize with redemption code before 15.09.2019.
- The voucher is not valid for any deliveries.
- We reserve the right to: (i) cancel this offer; (ii) refuse to allow any individual to participate in the offer; (iii) amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.