Nature Campaign (Steam is also an art) WeChat Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- Open to UK residents aged 18 and over except employees of Shaftesbury PLC (the “Promoter”) and their immediate families, the Promoter’s advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the prize draw.
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase or fee is necessary. To participate, users must follow the 伦敦中国城 WeChat account.
- Any entries received after the closing date will neither be accepted nor entered into the draw.
- Details of the prizes available in the prize draw will be provided on the 伦敦中国城 WeChat account whilst the draw is running. The Promoter reserves the right to award alternative prizes of equal or greater value in the event that the advertised prizes become unavailable for any reason. Prizes are as stated; they are neither exchangeable nor transferable and cannot be substituted for a cash alternative.
- No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or computer-generated applications will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions. One entry per person.
- By entering the prize draw, the entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material relating to this prize draw.
- All winners will be chosen at random
- If the user successfully spins the wheel to win a prize, they will automatically receive a voucher, which will be saved to the user’s WeChat account.
- By entering the prize draw, the winners agree to participate in any publicity campaign or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize draw, including being featured on the Promoter’s website and social channels. The winners’ consent to their full name, social media handle and/or photograph being used for this purpose.
- The Promoter’s decision regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize draw, except with the winners.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions. Spammers will be disqualified.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter or its agents will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winners or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The Promoter will not accept responsibility for loss through technical fault, incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
- Whilst the Promoter will take all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of all information and printed matter concerning the prize draw, they cannot accept liability for any inaccuracies or changes.
- The Promoter is Shaftesbury PLC, 22 Ganton Street, Carnaby, London W1F 7FD.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or suspend this prize draw or amend the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- These terms and conditions and any prize draw shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Weibo, WeChat, or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Shaftesbury PLC and not to any other party.
Individual Giveaway Terms & Conditions
- This prize draw will close at 23:59 on 06.08.2019.
- Only two (2) tries per WeChat user
- If the user successfully spins the wheel and wins a prize, the voucher will automatically be available and saved in the user’s WeChat account.
- The prize is non-transferable. No cash alternatives.
- Prizes are allocated at random and cannot be exchanged for an alternate prize. Available prizes are: £50 voucher, £10 voucher, £5 voucher, £2 voucher, and a ‘buy one get one free’ voucher. If the total of the bill is below the value of the voucher the user has won, no change is given and the voucher cannot be split across multiple bookings or bills. The voucher is only valid at their choice of 1 of 4 following restaurants or shop:
- Shuxiangge, 10 Gerrard Street, London W1D 5PW
- Jinli, 16-18 Newport Place, London WC2H 7PR
- Baiwei, 8 Little Newport Street, London WC2H 7JJ
- Tsujiri, 33 Newport Court, London WC2H 7PQ
- For Baiwei, the voucher is only valid for the Boston Lobster Mao Cai dish (波士顿龙虾冒菜), it cannot be used to cover the cost of any other part of the bill even if the voucher exceeds the price of the lobster dish.
- To claim the prize, winners must show the voucher to a staff member of the restaurant, the restaurant staff member will enter a unique code on the winner’s wheel page to validate the prize.
- The voucher will expire on the 16 August 2019.
- The voucher is not valid for any deliveries.
- We reserve the right to: (i) cancel this offer; (ii) refuse to allow any individual to participate in the offer; (iii) amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.